Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hey there Sassy Sistahs!! How are you? How was your holiday, if you celebrated? Hope youhad LOTS of quality time, with your loved ones!! SO glad you stopped by!! I have TWO fabulous creations for you today!! The FIRST is from JENNY, of Playing is a Passion!! JENNY used our Princess Penelope Digi!! I just LOVE her coloring!! Don't you? The second creation is from, kellystooks, on Splitcoast! I tried to track down more info on her, but, was not able to! So, kellystooks, if you want to send me your info, I can add it here!! She created a beauty with, Giving Thanks! Don't you think?! Ok, ladies......be sure to drop me an email at sassy.saturdays@yahoo.com and I will get you your badges!!

**JENNY!

**KELLYSTOOKS!

Now, you know that I LOVE to share!! So....what are you waiting for, get me those SASSY creations!! You never know when yours, will be showcased here!! Besides What cool badges, right? Who wouldn't want one of those!!! OK, so here's what you need to do! Create something, using SASSY STUDIOS images, and upload it to PCP and/or SCS. What are they, you might ask? They are Paper Craft Planet and Splitcoaststampers!!! You do know, that we have our own album now, over at Splitcoast??!! YEPPER, we sure do!! When you upload your creations? You will want to label them sassystudio, so we can find them!! Got it? Remember,......... Not ONLY will you be featured here? BUT? You will also be able to grab that SASSY SATURDAY badge I was talking about, for you to display on YOUR blog!! How SWEET is that? If you are NOT able to upload your pic? NO worries!! Just submit your creations to me, at sassy.saturdays@yahoo.com.
Well, that's it for me today!! We have another family gathering to get to!! Stay tuned tomorrow, for Studio Sunday!! Hope you have an AWESOME Saturday and have FUN shopping!! I am sure there are LOTS of GREAT deals out there yet!! See you here next week!! Until then........keep it SASSY!!!



ENJOY LIFE!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic,
    Hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete