Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Monday! So some of you may have the day off of work like I do and some of you may have to still work like my hubby Chris does. So whichever applies to you I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July, and that you now have a wonderful Monday.
So I wanted to take a moment 1st thing today to introduce to you our next new member of the Sassy Seven.... Kathy!

Hi, I'm Kathy! So excited to be part of the Sassy Studio Design Team. I love the fun and girly images and can't wait to create lots of projects with them. I've been crafting for as long as I can remember. Started scrapbooking about 10 years ago then stamping 7 years ago. Recently I've discovered the world of digis and love them. Crafting is a little bit of "me" time. I've been married for nine years and have four children. I spend my days taking care of my little ones, so at night I need a little "me" time. Looking forward to sharing lots of sassy projects with all of you.




  1. Name: Kathy Curry
  1. Location: (feel free to be as general or specific as you would like) New Jersey
  1. How long have you been stamping? About 7 years.
  1. How did you hear about Sassy Studios? I saw the images used on Cassie's blog and loved them, but at the time I wasn't using digi stamps. Just recently tried out digis and found out how easy and versatile they are!
  1. What was your first ever Sassy Image? The Prom Cameo
  1. What are five craft items you can’t live without? copics, nesties, stickles, cuttlebug embossing folders and ribbon
  1. What is your favorite coloring medium? copics
  1. Any tips or techniques you can give fellow stampers? Hmmm. I don't know I really like to alter things, and could show how to do some of that.
  1. If you could create your very own sassy image, what would it be? Mine would have wine in one hand and chocolate in the other, LOL. I would love to see some more ethnic looking sassy images, too.
  1. Any questions you want to ask Sassy Studio Designs? Can't think of any, i've been asking lots on the message board and everyone is so helpful! Thanks again for having me, I'm having a blast already!

1 comment: