Friday, February 11, 2011

Countdown Day 5

A little late in the day I know but We had to sneak in one last day of Previews!!! Tomorrow (or should I say tonight at midnight) is the Big Day! Release Day! Our team has so much planned It's going to be great fun! SO be sure to stop by 1st thing in the am or for those night owls late tonight to see what the day will hold for games prizes freebies and fun!

so on to our previews...

Are you a Good Witch? or a Bad Witch?

Well I finally got to craft and since it has been MONTHS since I have I felt like a Bad Witch so here we are one of my first creations since I packed up my craft room at the old house...

By Lindsay

and well Regan She was most definitely a Good Witch! She has been crafting up a storm this whole week she has been showing off previews on her blog every day!
By Regan

and here is another one from Regan this Tin Woman seems to have gotten her heart just in time for valentines day!
By Regan

Well thanks for stopping by for a few more previews but be sure to stop in tomorrow to see the whole lineup in it's entirety there are more to come not even previewed yet!

Much Love and Sassyness,
Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. I am loving all the previews and can not wait for the release! TFS

    Carol
    clworkman4 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete