Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sassy Saturday Spotlight!


Happy Sassy Saturday!!!  Today I want to share a card that was sent to me by Kavitha Vadhri.  She used SSD's India Honey image for this stunning creation:

 
 
I love the bit of sparkle around her outfit and those roses...they're fabulous!!  I've GOT to learn how to do that!!!!  Check out the quilling on the leaves!
 
Thanks, Kavitha, for sending me your creation!  Please email me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I'll send you our Sassy Saturday Spotlight badge to display on your blog!

Please keep those emails and pictures coming!  I get to a lot of different blogs but there are so many fabulous SSD creations that I know I'm probably missing some!!!  You never know- YOU might be the next person in our spotlight!!!
See you next week!

Hugs.
Mary 

2 comments:

  1. wow thrilled to see my card, thankyou very much.

    kavitha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kavitha! It was a gorgeous project and I love your flowers! Hope to see more from you.

    Hugs,

    Susan, SSD DT

    ReplyDelete