Saturday, June 1, 2013

Sassy Saturday!


Sorry I'm late, but I better late than never, right?!  :)   Here is a beautiful card that I found using one of my favorites- Katniss-Girl of Fire

 
This beautiful creation is by Susan of Scrap A Thousand Words.  She did a beautiful job of coloring the image...and that derss is fabulous!!!  FUN layout and lots of fun embellishments.  Susan, if you would email me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com I will send you our SSD blog badge to display on your blog.
 
I hope you all have a fun weekend!  Stay sassy!
Hugs,
Mary
 

5 comments:

  1. Stunning. Congratulations Susan very well Deserved to be Featured today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's stunning Susan and many congratulations x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!! How exciting :) I really love this image and I REALLY loved coloring it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE what Susan did with the dress here! :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is really pretty. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete