Saturday, August 24, 2013

Sassy Saturday Spotlight!


Happy Saturday!  It's time for another Sassy Saturday Spotlight!  This week I would like to feature this fabulous card by Louise from Louise Gray Creations:


 
 
Louise used the Princess Leia Sassy image and wow...she did a fabulous job with it!  Her coloring is beautifully done and the layout of the card is beautiful!  That sentiment is SO fun!!!  Louise, please email me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I will send you our Sassy Saturday blog badge to display on your blog.
 
I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Hugs,
Mary

4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! Love the sentiment too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Fabulous sentiment! Congrats, Louise!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much everyone! I only just found this after being away from the blogging community for a while.

    ReplyDelete