Saturday, November 9, 2013

Happy Saturday!!!


Hello there bloggers and welcome to another Sassy Saturday Spotlight!!

This week I was trolling through Splitcoast minding my own business (lol, ok, maybe not minding my own business tooooo much... I was digging around for inspiration and checking on Birthday RAKs!)

ANNNNDDDD I came across this lil beauty made by the VERY talented Jeanette (AKA Forest Ranger!!)!




I absolutely love the papers Jeanette paired up with Sassy Witch and she looks BEAUTIFUL as a Halloween blonde! :)

SOOOOO, Jeanette, drop me an email when you get a second and I will be MORE than happy to pass on your Sassy Saturday badge! :)

Have a wonderful, Sassy weekend!!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I'm so excited to see that you liked my card. THANK YOU so much, Adina!!! What a surprise and an honor!

    ReplyDelete